Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I got my bestest friend ever to like, blog! His name is Leon, and he is cool. Lizz, I command that you add him at once. If you want a laugh, you must.

Anyway, I am very bored with my life. Maybe when I go job-hunting today, I will not be bored. I am hoping to get a job.


Fuck this shit, I am fucking tired of having people make fun of me for stupid ass shit. I am wearing high fucking heals today. I was getting a fucking drink of water, and a seeing as the water fountain is set lower than every other one in the fucking school.

1 comment:

  1. In honesty... I'm not sure what to think of him. But so far, so good. :)

    Shove said heel up there ass? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!