Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another chance at true love with the same person

I'm so scared. I don't want to fuck this up...again. I want to stay with him, for much longer. I love him. I was so scared yesterday, when I logged in and he had sent me a message saying that this was a waste of time for both of us. I almost cried. Because I love him so FUCKING much. He's my one, my only. And I love him everyday. I think about him when I have nothing else to think about. I love him when I am sleeping, he is in my dreams. I am happy to hold him close to me once more at the end of the week. And I really love him. I can never stop saying that. I do. I fucking love him. And I am happy that he is giving me another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!