Friday, October 1, 2010

Crush's Of The Week #4

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that I haven't posted a whole lot of these thingys, but I say it's week 4, so that's what it will be!

Pressing on...













Jack E. Strify: He cool, he's talented, and he fails at blogging. I wish that he and the rest of Cinema Bizarre would suck it all up and be a band again.


















Kerli: She's beautiful, talented, and Estonian. Her music is sensational and addictive. And I believe that she is so much better than Gaga.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I must say I am digging your choices. Also, thank you for reminding me I haven't been keeping up with this XD lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!