Monday, October 25, 2010

My Generation

I'm tired of listening to the idiots in this school. I wish that they'd all grow up and learn something. I wish that they'd speak proper English. They speak like monkeys and then they go ahead and yell at me for speaking German. Hmm, where's the logic in that? I want to scream every time I hear someone say, "Where you be at?" or "You ain't nuttin'". I mean honestly, was the English language really invented so that stupid idiotic morons of this generation can butcher and misuse it. Then they yell at people who are struggling to learn English, because they have an excuse to mispronounce a few words. And they can't even speak correctly, having lived here since birth! And who's fault is that? People today make me want to puke.

I'm embarrassed to even be apart of today's generation. I really am. What with the stupid smart phones and social network ran lives of today's youth? It's sickening. I swear that texting has become a whole other language in this day and age. I'm outcasted because I'm probably one of the only ones in my school who doesn't own a cell phone. I'm damn proud of that fact. I honestly do not want my life to be consumed by a device that is probably smarter than I am. But then again, a phone is only as smart as the person using it. And the people of today are pretty damn stupid. Life today is judged not by how smart one is, but by the cost of your phone. The more expensive and the higher the number of useless apps are on it, the further in life you get. Not to mention the fully grown women of today. Obsessed with Facebook and Twitter and addicted to Botox. It's sickening. People "Tweet" about everything! One man even Tweeted while he was having a heart attack! Talk about obsessed. I wish that Twitter and Facebook and MySpace would all just crash for one day, and see what happens. The world will fall apart in ruin. I'd probably be the only sane one left in the world. I hate Twitter, and I seldom update my FaceBook status. I'm like the only person who doesn't text, or own a phone. It sickens me to watch my own mother fall into today's hype. I'm thankful that my dad only uses his phone to make phone calls. Speaking of just making phone calls, when did that go out the fucking window? With all this "smart phone" technology, pretty soon they're gonna jam these new cell phones so full of useless shit, there will be no room for a call function!

Am I right, or am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! But, it's not just our generation. In the 1920's people were painfully frivolous, and didn't particularly think too deeply. But today, with the lovely new technology people don't even have to be remotely smart, since you don't even have to talk in person. But look on the bright side, there are people who properly use there brains (a crazy thought, I know). Sadly, they are in fewer numbers. And apparently, not living in your town. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!