Monday, October 25, 2010

Crush of the Week #5

Here I am. Posting another meaningless blog...thingy.

Crush # 1


















Ashley Purdy. He's the awesome bassist for Black Veil Brides. I do not know that much about him, however. I always respect a man with a bass.

Crush # 2

Yolandi Visser. She is the female vocalist from the South African hip-hop group, Die Antwoord. She is really pretty, and has a great voice. Check out "Enter the Ninja" on Youtube! Die Antwoord is redefining the world of hip-hop and are doing a great job at it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club of useless bloging. Isn't it delightful?

    Cheers to your picks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!