Friday, October 29, 2010

Change.

I'm slowly changing. I'm trying to go back to the way I was. Back to the times when I could play my favorite song and just escape. You know that feeling when everything around you is just blank? When everything is just numb, and you just can't bring yourself to give a fuck? That's the feeling I want back. I've decided that it's just too painful to care. When you start caring about other people's problems, they start becoming entwined with your own and they pull you down. I cannot even begin to tell about how many times that has happened.

Is forcing oneself to change considered an honest change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!