Friday, January 8, 2010

First Post

In all honesty, I am only using this site to keep myself amused during my classes.

This blog will be about two great German bands.

Tokio Hotel

Cinema Bizarre

Currently, these two amazing bands are my life. Their songs save me time in and time out. I love the music because it is so real and so much like the life I live. You know what I mean? I love everything about them.

From Bill's style to Strify's. From Yu's guitar to Tom's. From Kiro's bass to Georg's. From Shin's drumming to Gustav's.

As for Romeo, I am slowly getting used to him. It's hard to, but I am. Luminor, in my mind, is still apart of the band. I love his backing vocals in Final Attraction. I miss him. But, from what I hear, he is happy with what he is doing and who he is with. So, therefore, I am happy, too.

This is all I want to say in this first post. I do not expect for anyone to read it, but, it doesn't matter about that. It's just me getting things off of my chest.

Liebe,

Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!