Friday, January 8, 2010

My Favorite Cinema Bizarre Songs

This post will be dedicated to my favorite Cinema Bizarre songs. I will include the reasons why I love these songs, as well.

"Dysfuntional Family" : I love this song because I can relate to it on such high levels. When I hear it, I feel like, "Wow, finally, someone wrote me a song!" I love the way it's written. I know what it is like to be from a dysfunctional family and I know the toll it can take.

"Lovesongs (They Kill Me)": This one speaks to me in ways that are indescribable for words. You know? This song tells me about how the world has revolved around love songs. That's all we hear nowadays.

"The Silent Place": This one is probably the greatest song ever written. This song has to be written by Strify's hand from my soul. I have felt like the only way to escape my family is to live inside my own head. Does that make sense?

"Angel in Disguise": This song describes how I feel about Cinema Bizarre in general.

Now, I love everything on "Final Attraction". Including "Silent Scream". That song in particular makes me feel like no other song ever has. When I hear it, I think of my Father and everything he has done and everything he hasn't. He has taken my dreams away from me and he doesn't care. So, when I went to cutting, he could care less.

My life is so sad, it kills me. This is what I have to do. Post blogs that no one will read. Sad? Ja, I think so. Sorry for wasting your time.

Now, for ToyZ.

This album is not really my favorite, but it has its good songs, like every album.

Let's see. I like...

"ToyZ": That song makes me smile, when I hear it, I have to sing along, no matter how crazy I sound.

"Blasphemy": Wow. Is all I have to say. I feel for this song. I know what it is like to have people tell me not to fall in love with someone. But, it's nature, and I can't help who I love. Even if it is a girl.

"Tears in Vegas": I have no clue why I like this one. I just do.

"Out of Love": This song makes me want to dance and cry. I hate it when love dies out. :-(


This all that I will waste your time with.

Liebe,

Lizzie.

1 comment:

  1. There music is like an orgasm in my ears. :) I have to say my favorite song would be a tree way tie : I Don't Believe, After The Rain, and I came 2 Party.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!