Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Wonderland

A Wonderland. That sounds nice. A place where no one can find me, where no one can tell me where to go, what to do, who to be...that sounds like heaven. A place where life makes sense to me, and I can breathe on my own. A place where music rules and sports sit in the sidelines. A place where nothing else matters. A place where I can be alone with the stars whenever I ask. A safe place, filled only with the people I want around. A place I can fly freely and fall gracefully. A place where my mind is my own possession. A place where music is the obsession. A place where there is no religion to tell me how to be free. A place where I can judge right and wrong by my terms. A place where my life is my own.

Where the sun shines and the snow falls, whenever I want it to. A place where all the stars can meet in the night sky. A place free from disease and illness. Where injury is just a myth. Where pain is only a rumor. Where love is the reigning emotion. Where peace is a commonly known feeling. Where lies do not exist and honesty is the only policy. Where people can express themselves as freely as they like...

A place I can call home. Where can I find this Wonderland? Only in my dreams. That I know for sure. And on days where I am all alone, I can't wait to fall asleep and visit my Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!