Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2013?! No fucking way am I graduating then!

Life isn't fair. It isn't meant to be fair. But can't I just get cut some slack? I am about to drop out and get my G.E.D. I am not going to graduate at the same time my sister does! No way! Not going to happen! In 2013, when they say I'll be graduating, I'll be19! Tyler will have left me long behind. I just know he will. The only choice I really have is to get my G.E.D or attend night school. It's either or. I can't graduate at 19. I will be thought of a a retard or something. And I can't help but cry about this. I know that there is no sense in crying over my own stupid mistakes. I did this to myself. I'm to blame. I am going to try to work with my counselors this year and see if I can't get caught up, and maybe I'll graduate next year. All I have to do is focus in GEP. I can do this stupid shit. Though I wouldn't have to if I had done what I was supposed to last year and the year before.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is, you have my condolences for having to spend another year in hell, but stay strong and finish out the last year. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!