Thursday, August 26, 2010

I have always believed in live and let live. Always. And that's how I plan on living my life to that standard this year. I'm not going to be that scary ass fucking bitch that I was last year. If anyone has a problem with me, I will let it go. That's not to say that if it gets any worse, that I won't do what it takes to defend myself. But I will only resort to that when it becomes necessary.

But anyway... I have had the best summer ever. I have been the happiest that I have never been. I love Tyler to death. Saturday will mark our seven month anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nose! this whole positive attitude thing is contagious... Maybe it's something in the water? ;) hahahaha....

    But life is so much easier when you look at it that way. (It's part of my new whole thinking too.)If I knew it was that damn simple, I would have done it years ago! How bout you?

    Aw! Congrats on the 7 months!I'm happy for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!