Friday, August 27, 2010

Stealing Lizz's Idea...

Sorry Lizz, but you gave me such a great idea. I want to show off the most... FUCKED UP pictures. The funny ones. Ones that make me laugh. . . And the guys who I really like...-grumbles- even if they are from Germany and I don't have a chance in Hell....

FP#1:














This cat here hate SUSHI! Look at that. When I saw this, I couldn't help but laugh, I forget whose blog I snagged it from, but that you sir for the laugh!



HG#1:


















Romeo Nightingale.

I didn't think it would happen, I mean, I never like him! But I guess that all things change.

HG#2:

















Georg Listing! Of course I have to put him up! Really now...I had to.

Don't shoot me Lizz!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha.... nice. And it is not technically stealing my idea, since it is different. It is more of an... inspiration. (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!