Thursday, December 9, 2010

I don't know what life is anymore...

I've been lied to. Spat on. Kicked. Shoved. Insulted. Battered. Bruised. Broken. Shattered.

I can go on and on. I can't be the person I'm told to be. Does that mean I'm weak? I cannot comply with the demands that I am given. I cannot do the things that I am told to do. I cannot give myself 100% to anyone, in anything I do. I'm useless. I'm just a wasted scrap of human life who has no excuse to live anymore...So, why do I stay here? Why do I keep putting myself through a constant hell every single day of my life?

Because...

With everyday that I spend here, in this life, I get stronger. I'm growing into a different person. A person who doesn't want to run and hide from everyone and everything anymore. I can be myself...I can be the person that I've wanted to be all along. . .

And it's all because of one person.

Aaron Thomas:

Thank you for saving my life. You pulled me out of the way, just in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!