Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So, everything's good now, right?

My life is finally back in order...in a way, I guess. Things aren't as stressful, and I'm doing better in my relationships. So, everything should be good now, right?

WRONG!

I've learned from the past to never settle my thoughts in comfort. I always get hurt, or things change so suddenly, my mind goes bonkers. I'm confidiant in my choices. I know that I am right when I think this. It shouldn't be a big deal...

So, then why do so many people tell me I'm wrong, when they themselves have never gone through what I've gone through? What gives them the right to tell me what I know?

I drive myself nuts with the craziest thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!