Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Tumblin' Now.

Well, guys...this may be my last post, seeing as I'm on tumblr now. 

www.strangexblasphemy.tumblr.com

I'm not, I repeat am not going to delete my blog here. I've worked too damn long and fuckin' hard to piss away all of my thoughts on a whim. It took effort to think up all those! 

I will still be using this site to rant and rave while I am at school, but that is it. I'd use tumblr, but that's blocked at my school. I know that you guys may or may not miss me, but this is how it is now. I don't want to change that. So, please...do not forget me...keep reading my thoughts, and come see me on tumblr! I hope that I am as good there I as I was here. 

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog, I wish you all the best. 

So long and Good - Night,

Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!