Friday, February 5, 2010

Okay so...

Currently listening to..."In Die Nacht" by Tokio Hotel.

Current Location: School Library

Current time: Around 10:42 a.m

I just really need to blog about what I am going through. I know that no one is going to read this, and I don't care. I just need to vent.

Okay...So...this morning, I woke up. Nothing unusual there. Our "roommate" started bitching at me because I was scolding my sister for being a little bitch. She took my sister's side. That cunt. I fucking hate our roommate. She's not my mother! All she is to me a home-wrecker. My "father" had an affair with this woman, and she is allowed to live in my home. My mother is not fucking dead! She is still living in my house. And as I understand, she is the one wearing my "father's" ring. Not that bitch. She has no right to tell me what to fucking do! I am seventeen fucking years old. I can make my own goddamn decisions, thank you very fucking much. The only thing good about that thing living in my house is, she cooks and she cleans. I come home to do chores, and find that there are none for me to do! All I really have to do is keep my room in order, which she cleaned.

I actually have an issue with the fact that she cleaned my room. Not the cleaning part. The part where she went through and saw all my things! My property! The things I have worked to own or have begged my "father" to get for me. I come home one day and go in my room, and it's fucking SPOTLESS! That woman is a clean freak. She got all the laundry done like that!


And anyway...I don't have much else to say. Other than I blew about three bucks on color printed pictures. I printed out...Bill Kaulitz, Tokio Hotel from their Schrei days, Gustav Schaefer, Shin from Cinema Bizarre, Georg Listing, LaFee, a group shot of Cinema Bizarre with Luminor, Killerpilze, a picture of Shin and Kiro both, Luminor by himself, and the album art from Schrei.


End post.

Currently Listening To: The Balloon Song by Manzini
Current Time: 10:57
Going to do next: Not sure. I might just go read on Fanfiction.net my name there is XRetteXMichX

Bye! Thanks for whatever. Whoever reads, you are one brave soul, or you must be hella bored! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!