Monday, June 7, 2010

I love my friends...but when can I have some me time?

Gah! I am sorry, but my best friend, Amber, is just getting to be a bit...overbaring. I love her to death, but when is it enough? This weekend, I had Tyler over. And Amber kind of...invited herself over to stay. It was fine the first night. My mom and me didn't mind, nor did Tyler. But the second night? My mom said no. Did she listen? No. She stayed anyway.

I was also worked like a fucking dog, all weekend. My mom laid on the couch and directed me to clean this and clean that. I couldn't even sit down for more than FIVE MINUTES WITH MY BOYFRIEND! Once I had, she made me jump up and clean something else. And when I snapped at Amber, she turned to Tyler and said "Well DAMN!" Tyler just looked at her and said, "Don't you see it? She's being worked, she can't even sit down!"

Anyway...saw Splice with Tyler and our other friend, who goes by Chocka. It. Was. AWESOME! Hands down, the best movie I've seen since Tim Buton's Alice and Wonderland.

1 comment:

  1. Well shit. That sucks. Just in general it doesn't sound...pleasant.

    Also, I couldn't help but think while reading this your mom doesn't have much of a temper. If my mom said that, and my friend did that she would offer them a ride home, and if that didn't work she would physically remove them from the house....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!