Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lizzie, are you doing okay?

Everyone keeps on fucking asking me that same goddamn question. I hate how I have to repeat myself, everyday. I don't understand why people want me to be so fucking happy. I fucking hate how I can't pull a fucking sad face every now and a-fucking-gain. I'm sick of masking who I am for the sake of others. I want to be who I am, and not the image that everyone else wants. I am not who they think I am. I am the one who can turn like a fucking Pitt Bull in one second's notice. I fucking hate how I have to lie to every-fucking-body around. I'm fucking tired of wearing the stupid clothes that are given to me.

I want to be who I am.

I don't know who that is right now, but I am looking to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!