Monday, May 31, 2010

Awesome Weekend.

Okay, so the weekend is drawing to an abrupt stop, and I must say, I am rather upset about that. I don't want the time of my life to be over so soon. I got to spend time with Tyler,and Timmy. I was upset that I had to leave, but I was so elated to find that Tyler was coming with me to stay. For a night. And when I got home, my best friend Amber, who has given me her permission to use her name on this blog, was here, at my house! And I was so unbelievably happy! And she got to stay the night with me too!

We had so much fun. I moved my mattress out into the living room, and we all stayed out there. And Amber kept trying to rape me! And when I yelled for Tyler to help me, the only thing he could say was "I can't! I don't have my phone!" Das arschloch! But all in all, we had so much fun. We must have put in four movies, and watched NONE OF THEM.

That just proves that no matter how sucky life is, you can still have fun with true friends who will try to rape you while you are laying on top of your boyfriend. (Lizz, we were fully clothed, and Tyler had a blanket between us.)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I assumed you were clothed. You don't strike me as they type to me all "HEY! I am going to tell you something, that can be misconstrued into what I really mean!". I'm guess if you meant it literally, you would have had a title along the lines of "I had a Threesome with my Boyfriend and my Best Friend. It was (fill in here with an adjective that describes the sex)", and then went on in the blog to talk about said sex.

    I have to say, your weekend sounds soooo much more incredibly enchanting then mine. I'm glad you had oddles of thrilling fun. (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!