Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sehr glücklich!

It's been a while since I last posted. It's not a real loss, I don't think, seeing as no one else reads this. Things are getting better...I hope. My dad hasn't been around that woman, lately. My mother has mellowed out a lot. I am still with the same young man, his name is Tyler. We have been together for four months, and I am happy about that. We even went to prom together. It wasn't what I thought it would be...but it was alright. I am losing my best friend...I do not know what I did to her, but all I can say is...What ever. I don't care. I lose friends all the time, I'm used to it. 

My dog died a few weeks ago. Her name was Lyra Jean, and she was a chihuahua/pug mix. She had contracted parvovirus and died. She held on long enough for me to get home. I was staying at my boyfriend's house for the weekend, like I do every weekend, and had no clue. It was upsetting, I cried for hours and hours. I threw up from crying so much. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. It was awful. My mom had to sedate me with sleeping pills, I took four and didn't go to school the next day, which was a Monday.

I got drunk last week. It was the best I had felt in a while. Until I got caught...didn't matter to me, though. I was happy at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!