Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ripped into shreds, and here I stand

Okay, so a few months ago, these dudes with Bibles, FUCKING BIBLES, show up at my PUBLIC school, right? Now, they weren't handing them out. They had them on tables for people to take. Some people took five or six at a time, and started forcing them into peoples hands. One of those people was me. I'm standing there thinking "Wow, this bitch must be stupid." And yet, she keeps pressing it in my face. She kept saying "You need to read this, I mean, you really need to read this!" I looked at her with total hatred, and she still didn't back off. 

So, I kindly took the little Bible from her, smiled, opened it, and started ripping out pages and throwing them in her face. I did this three times, and said "Now, you read it." And you know what? I got suspended for a day because of it! I have my "Constitutional" right to have a freedom of religion, and speech. What did I do so wrong?

When I returned to school, all the Bible thumpers got pissy with me, and started harassing me. Someone threw a Bible at me, and got pissed when I kicked it across the room!

How fucked up is that shit? 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you did anything wrong. Although personally, I would have just thrown the bible back at the pushy religious lady. And told her to fuck off. Loudly. But then you would have gotten in trouble for "assaulting" her. Maybe it's best you just threw pages at her... Also, you should raise some hell in the office. But that's just what I would do...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!