Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictures that make ME happy!

Since Lizz has sparked this thought...I'm going to follow in suite with pictures that make me happy!


This one is self-explainitory! It's Shin, with a panda on his head! Shin makes me happy just by being Shin, and pandas are just plain cute!



This one just makes me smile, no matter what. Shin is just so awesome! I love his outfit!



This one is just so funny, it kills me. Strify is using his pimp cane to teach an innocent Shin a lesson. And the funny thing is, Shin's not fighting back, and Kiro is just ignoring them.


Something about Strify holding an obsenely large gun is just hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. Oh My God.... Shin and a panda! Two of my most favorite-ist things!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!