Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How far is too far?

Okay, so I'm in school, right now. I was walking into my third block class, which is English. I walk in about two minutes before class actually starts. And as I'm walking in, there is this guy, whose name I will not disclose on this blog, and he was dancing around with this other girl. And when I walked in, they stopped, looked at me, and started back again, except they kept getting closer and closer to me, until BAM! They knocked into me, the boy's massive shoulder pushing me backwards into the wall and I fell down against the door. Where was the teacher? She was outside of the classroom, just out of eye-shot. She didn't know that anything had happened until I went tearing out of the room, and threw my fist into a locker as I walked down the hall. Another teacher, who was with my teacher found my all the way at the end of the hall. She took me to the principal, and I told him what happened, and all he could talk about was my poor grade in English. Nothing is going to be done for this. Not a dammed thing!

And I ask, how far is too far?

When someone is bullied, how much can they take before they snap? How far will a bully go until their victim breaks?

Everyday, all around the world, someone, somewhere, is being tormented and bullied. And it needs to stop! Don't let something get out of hand. Stop it. If you see someone getting bullied, help them. No one helped me. They all laughed and encouraged me to hit him. Don't let it continue.

1 comment:

  1. In all honesty, I would have broken his nose (Or kicked his knee-cap in.)and I do not comprehend your self-control, but I respect it. A lot. But I can not understand bullies. They are far too insecure, or self-involved, and desperately need some psychological help.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!