Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Leave me alone.

I want you to know that you didn't hurt me. You didn't faze me at all. I am unharmed. My words are just as strong as your fist. And my will is stronger. You knew exactly what to do, what to say, and how to hurt me. You knew that I would stay, if I believed that there was no one else. But let me tell you. I found someone new. He is everything I wanted, and nothing you'll ever be. Raise your fist, light your joint, drink your beer...I don't care. I am not here for you anymore. I will not be there to catch you when you fall. You have burned your bridges with me, and that is really hard to do with me. You said that you loved me, and I believed your lies and loved you back. You knocked the love right out of me with your demon fists. I just want to let you know that...I didn't shed a single tear over you. You did this to yourself, and I hope you rot. I hope you die young and alone.


Good-bye,
You fucking asshole.
Ich hasse dich.
Jeremiah Tate Morgan. 
Drop dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!