Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A bit about me...

Life is moving so fast. My friends will all be Seniors next year, and I will be a Junior, again. But that's my fault. I just know that I am stuck. And I'm happy about that. I know that I can un-stick myself whenever I want.

Anyway. Enough of that useless blather.

To Lizz:

I'm just a Junior, in Conway, High School, in Conway, South Carolina. Conway is a small town as well. I only know one person who lurves Cinema Bizarre as much as I do. And she's the reason why I luuuurve them. Tokio Hotel is Thema Nr. 1, in my head, though Cinema Bizarre has taken over. Tokio Hotel is now Thema Nr. 2. They change places, depending on my mood.

German is my passion. I've used my whole year in school, learning it. And we don't have German! I know a lot of it too. My dad even got me a little dictionary and a German Grammar book. I use German to my advantage too. I cuss (I hate the phrase "Cursed you out") people out in German all the time. And only once, have I been scolded for it. My old librarian is German, she was amazed and appalled at what I knew. I called this girl "ein sehr hässlich Schlampe", which means "a very ugly slut". Then I called another girl a whore, which is "Hure". Then, when Stephanie kept saying "Ugh, Ich bin dick", which means "I am fat", I yelled back at her, "NEIN! Du bist nicht! Ich bin, aber du bist nicht!" and she said that I was correct in what I said. Haha.

Anyway...yeah. I'm really 17, I spoofed my age a bit. Hehe. I have two sisters, I am the middle child. My older sister is 20 (She is exactly a week younger than Bill and Tom Kaulitz, and Gustav is exactly a year older than her), and my little sister is 14.

Shin is my favorite member of Cinema Bizarre, and Romeo is my least favorite. I miss the days when Luminor played in the band. But, I'm getting used to Romeo, and the band has broken up! Heehee. I love Kiro and Strify too. But Shin is the coolest. He's the youngest, and he's awesome.

Georg is my fave Tokio Hotel member, and Gustav is my second fave. Bill and Tom aren't the only ones in the band!

I also love The Rasmus, Kerli, Rammstein, Die Killerpilze, Die Toten Hosen, LaFee, Wizo, Samy Deluxe, Green Day, The Higher (I blogged about them),Good Charlotte, The Used, Linkin Park, and My Chemical Romance.

Some bands that I listen to, but don't call myself a fan of: Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, Nena, HIM, The 69 Eyes, Apocalyptica, and there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

I love to write. Poetry, stories, essays, whatever. I love writing fan fictions. Mainly on Tokio Hotel. I haven't come up with a proper idea to write about for Cinema Bizarre, yet. My poetry tends to terrify people...I might post some of it when I have time. I have one posted here, called "You Lied".

I love random things. I say random things all the time. People are always laughing when they are around me.

I used to cut myself. My arms are covered in scars and shit. I hated it then, but I'm learning to live with it.

I'm going stop here...class is almost over, and I'm wasting your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!