Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Weekend Ahead.

Well, it's Memorial Day Weekend, and I don't have school until Tuesday. I might not post this weekend, but I will try! I will be at my boyfriend's house. Heehee. Yep.

Moving on. Moving on. . .

I don't know what this Summer will bring, but I hope that it isn't anything like last Summer. That was when I found out about Elaine. My dad's whore. Yep. My dad cheated on my mom with another woman, then had the balls to try to bring her to North Carolina, where I was staying. Oh, and he moved her into the house. With my mom. With my mom knowing about them. You can say that I have a lot of resentment towards my father. And I do. Just like the German poem I just posted. It means "I do not need you". And I don't. I don't need him anymore. I am seventeen. An adult. I don't want him to control me anymore, nor do I want him to forget who I am. His daughter. His family.

But, yeah...

I feel accomplished. I wrote something in German, and it all came out just the way I intended it to. Yay me!

So, Lizz. What's new with you? This is a really cool way of communicating, don't you think? I mean, who else is reading?

2 comments:

  1. Well damn. That is beyond... epically sucky. I'm at a loss of words for the magnitude of that suckery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Have fun at your boyfriends ;) Also, you do have a nifty email. But I totally agree with you about the whole communicating thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!