Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm trying to love you, but you are making it so hard.

I don't know how to make you happy. No matter how hard I try, it all ends up to be a wasted effort. I can't win when you are around. I can't be the daughter that you want. I don't know how to be this illusion, this delusion, that you keep trying to force me to be. I can only be who I am.

I fuck up. Everyone does. But, every time I do, you make my life hell. You exacerbate every teeny-tiny little thing into something huge, and the only thing that I have done was forget to wash a fork.

I'm not that damn smart. No one can be a part-time student, with a part-time job, Dad. You only go to school for one day out of the whole week! I go five days a week, for eight hours. It sucks. You didn't go to public school. You got to see your teachers every goddamn day! You didn't have to worry about much. Times have fucking changed, asshole. I can't make the straight goddamn A's that you want! I can't.

I'm different, get the fuck over it! I don't want to be a "normal child"! It's stupid, and pointless for you to even try. I hate it when you compare me to everyone else. I don't want to wear your preppy clothes. I'm happy with my Tokio Hotel and Marilyn Manson shirts, and ripped jeans. I want to wear my spiked collar and choke chain. Stop trying to make me into your doll!

Dad, why do you make it so hard on yourself? I want to love you, and I want to respect you, but you make it so fucking hard, you know? You give me reason to hate you everyday. Don't you know what you are doing to me? No? Oh, that's right, you love your other, better, daughters more than me. And one of these days, you are going to succeed in getting rid of me, and when you do, I will not be coming back. I won't look at you ever again. Can you live with that, Dad? Can you really?

By the way, I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!