Friday, May 21, 2010

I will find a way.

Right now, my life is not what I want it to be. I never wanted my father to cheat on my mother, nor did I want her in my house. I never wanted to fight with my father. I never wanted to hurt my mother. And I didn't want to make my sister cry, but I have, and what's done is done. I can't change anything that is out of my control. I learned my lesson ages ago. I have scars because of it, and I don't regret it. But I know that someday, I will find a way to live far from the ones that I have harmed. I know that they will be happier if I were to leave. My dad acts like he can't wait until I'm gone. So one day, someday soon, I will leave, and...

find a way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!