Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here's the thing

Okay, so here's the deal. A group of idiotic protesters called the Westboro Baptist "Church" are coming to my school. They aren't allowed on the grounds, but they will be on the sidewalk just off the property line, on the sidewalk. The school can't stop them, because it is their constitutional right to protest. There will be some other protesters across the street, protesting against the Westboro people. 

Now, what are they protesting? Everything. These people, hate everything and claim that "God" hates everyone but them. They are Anti-Sweds, Anti-gay, Anti-military, Anti-Jewish, Anti-Catholic, basically, everything. They picket funerals for dead soldiers! That's just wrong! If I could, I would be there with the counter protesters, with day old eggs that were set out in the hot sun, and throw them at them. But I can't. They are protesting on a major highway and I could run the risk of hitting a cop.

Look at these idiots!
Westboro Baptist Church

I don't think that I will be at school that day, which will be tomorrow. People will be babbling non-stop about these people, and I can't afford another strike. I do have a temper, and the last time I was in trouble, it was for shredding a Bible. I don't know if anyone here, at my school, supports these maniacs, but if there are, I feel bad for them. And I believe that at the next "church" meeting, someone ought to spike the punch. But that's just me. And that's just me using MY right to free effing speech. I really, REALLY, hope that these idiots get pegged in the face, and I'll shake the hands of the one who does it. You know, these people have a fuck-ton of lawyers in their "church" and they have a professional camera crew go with them to every demonstration, just to ensure their safety. These fuck-nuts are smart. They'll sue anyone who they feel disparages their rights. 

I'm tired of talking about these people. They are nothing to me, and I doubt anyone will hear their message over the MORNING TRAFFIC! Ha! They are protesting on a MAJOR HIGHWAY! Numb-nuts. Anyway, I'm getting bored with this post...so, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and tell me what you think! If you are anonymous, don't be afraid to identify yourself! My E-mail is posted on my profile, so, don't be afraid of me!